Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Reflections

As I reflect on 2009, I am reminded of the many blessed things that occurred healing-wise. In early Spring, after apprenticing, I received my medicine bag from Singing Man, an Arapaho Elder, with a blessing to facilitate purification lodges. A month later, I was attuned to the Shinpiden or Master level in Usui Reiki Healing. I found a questionnaire/paper I wrote at about the same time, for the Reiki attunement. Here are some blurbs, I share my process in hopes it adds to yours.

Hand-on healing occurs in childhood when your Mom may have put her hands on a scrape, bump, or bruise.

Shedding old systems has allowed me to develop healthier habits.

Let go and let God.

Doing things I say I can, rather than doing things others say I cannot.

Know who I am and what I came here to do.

Warm with fire(of truth), do not burn.

Healers don't heal people, they facilitate people healing themselves.

Balancing 'being' with 'doing'.

Chose peace over being right and stepped away(from a conflict).

I honor all that led me to this present moment, good, bad, and ugly.

Be in full integrity. Integrity just is. When integrity isn't, the way back to the center is to honor oneself starting with one's words and deeds.

Re-connected with Mother Earth.

Realized the importance of staying grounded. The more I am here in the present now, the more I can be ever-expansive, or (connected to) everywhere.


Everything or everyone we come in contact with has something to teach us.

I have more compassion for myself than I used to.


See how some of the people I have liked the least, have helped me grow the most.

Having joy, not just fun.


peace,

Eric

1 comment:

  1. Do things I say I can, rather than doing things others say I cannot.

    That has got to be the most helpful one for me right now.

    ReplyDelete